Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tv Stereo Stand What Is The Best Way To Hide All My Av Wires Behind My Tv?

What is the best way to hide all my av wires behind my tv? - tv stereo stand

At the moment I have a 61-inch DLP TV on a cabinet with two glass bottom, which consists of a digital box from Comcast, the center speaker, stereo receiver with 5.1 surround sound speakers, a modem and wireless router, Xbox 360, and a DVD player. As you can imagine, behind my TV looks like a giant nest rat. I have a great outlet, the speaker cable, A / V cable, computer cable, etc. The Xbox 360 AC plug, which does not look like a brick.
Television has a central role in its own booth, where you can hide some plugs, but the room is not enough to cover even half the things.

Well, at this point. Do you sell any kind of depth of 6 cm x 6 cm high x 5 meters long covered with holes to hide the mess in black somewhere? Can it be done by man and still look good? If man is to be used for the timber to cover all these lines? Are there other options? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment