Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pioneer Dvd 6 Disc In Car Are These Good Enough Components For An Extreme Gaming Rig Build?

Are these good enough components for an extreme gaming rig build? - pioneer dvd 6 disc in car

OK, I think, one changes the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit?, I think so). Www.scan.co.uk I buy all of these components, I would kindly on a good NVIDIA GPU, as I'm not quite sure my presence, I thank you.

Subject:
Silverstone Raven

PSU:
ST100 Silverstone Strider 1000W Modular ATX Power Supply
(Can anyone suggest other 1000W PSU that fits my case, thank you)

Processor:
Intel i7 920 processor cores

Motherboard:
Asus Rampage II Extreme

RAM:
6 x 2 GB DDR3 RAM

GPU:
XFX GTX 260 Black Edition with Farcry 2

Hard Drive:
Seagate Barracuda 1.5 TB

Sound Card:
Creative Labs SB X-Fi Fatal1ty Champion PCI Sound Card

DVD-ROM:
Pioneer Blu-ray burner (OEM)
-note --
I would like a hard drive in your pocket + a normal DVD drive (Lite-On), anyone have any suggestions?

Mouse and keyboard package:
Logitech Wave Keyboard and Mouse

Opera ting system:
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit OEM DVD

-extra --
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007

Webcam:
Microsoft LifeCam VX3000

Handset:
Logitech ClearChat Pro USB Headset

LCD:
24 "widescreen LCD black Hyundai TW240D

Speakers:
Logitech X-540 Surround Speaker

Printer:
HPofficejet Pro L7480

I prefer that for those who turn to a GPU, you hit me for less than £ 400

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment