Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Small Cell Lung Cancer Anyone With Information About The Use Of The Chemo Drug Topecan To Treat Advanced Small Cell Lung Cancer?

Anyone with information about the use of the chemo drug Topecan to treat advanced small cell lung cancer? - small cell lung cancer

My sister is very advanced small cell lung cancer. She has just started chemotherapy durrg called Topeca. It is as a second line of chemotherapy drugs used. Durg first chemotherapy was used cisplatin and etoposide and carboplatin and etoposide. The cancer still diagnosed by the lungs, the liver has spread to the bone and then disappeared only by radiation for brain tumors were in several of November. What side effects can I expect? Are there any other options except for clinical studies? South-west, I was told that I had told my brother that "kill all the radiation on brain tumors. But it's really found a toll on your strength, balance, etc. Thanks for any information.

No comments:

Post a Comment