Saturday, January 23, 2010

Footed Sleeper Do You Think It's Necessary For A 6 Month Old Baby To Sleep With Either A Footed Sleeper Or Socks On?

Do you think it's necessary for a 6 month old baby to sleep with either a footed sleeper or socks on? - footed sleeper

My daughter is sleeping normally wear in newly walking or socks. Can be stored in your socks, that they no longer put on his night. There seems to be no more ties or legs. Your feet sweat. We live in Arkansas. The weather is generally mild. I think our house between 70-72 degrees all year round. Do you think it would be very hot with a jacket and pants without socks to bed?

1 comment:

  1. I think my son sleep better when your feet comfortably cool. I do not like, I can not customize socks and baseboards, and you have big feet for his size. Try it for a few nights in bare feet and see how it goes, just tell her daughter what is right.

    ReplyDelete