Thursday, February 18, 2010

Breastfeed Your Husband Was Your Husband/partner Supportive Of Your Decision To Breastfeed?

Was your husband/partner supportive of your decision to breastfeed? - breastfeed your husband

Yes, and even more over time. We talked about it before the baby is born, and I began to provide statistics and information - that was more than the board ... not to mention it's FREE .. the one in their head through it freely to a healthy diet, a baby? It was also, at least for a while (which is not satisfied). Over time he learned more about them (especially by me, since I) learned a great deal and I support weaning myself and my son is almost three sisters, even one days is made and why. I also feed the baby in 5 weeks in a row! He tells me all the time how proud he is of me in this area - because I really struggle, I had almost all the problems that may occur, worked full time until itNovember and pumps - then after my son was almost two years (and I had stopped pumping) during the day, a very good friend of ours had a baby who had some serious health problems and need donor milk, and even helped me pumps for the baby. Now when I say Support - For me, this means more than words. To truly be united, we really need to do something - such as making dinner, while I bring a baby nurse in a growth spurt, I water and snacks - more help in the house if I did not split will take care of my clothes and do nursingling hand so that we do not have clean clothes, etc ... So for me to say a real common support, "good work" - in order to focus points for you in nursing - eespecially if the child is small and has a tendency to nurse LOT. And I think my husband was a good thing.

7 comments:

  1. Of course! She likes the idea that we give our son the best start in life. Almost 12 months and still brings me water when I asked him while I'm nursing. Initially, I was constantly feeding our baby and moved on and made dinner, cleaned and supported me through my struggles with breastfeeding. He sat with me for over an hour at a time to get help for our son latch and suck. I feel very blessed to call my husband to a wonderful man who,! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very. It was not breastfed, nor his sister. Both suffer from some health problems that breastfeeding reduces the risk of (asthma, allergies, etc..) I was very happy to have chosen exclusively breastfeed our babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very. It was not breastfed, nor his sister. Both suffer from some health problems that breastfeeding reduces the risk of (asthma, allergies, etc..) I was very happy to have chosen exclusively breastfeed our babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been very supportive. One night I had problems with my son kellymom.com out and helped me adjust my basement. I have another wine, you just put my son and went back again, he was so nice. I was very happy to have that night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are no longer together, but my daughter's father is favorable. I told him that I breast milk, and I was never discouraged. It is a little doubtful that I will leave them to weaning (ongoing at 12 months), but he said he can not do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not think my husband cares if you breast-feed my baby. Not the kind of person who should be jealous because I can feed the baby and he can not. He knows that there are many things to do for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, very. He knows how good it is for me and the baby. Moreover, it is free! Can not beat that. She says jokingly to our son to enjoy her breasts as they can, because you can not wait to get back to himself, lol.

    ReplyDelete